Greenz Travel is firmly committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and is bound by the New Zealand Privacy Act.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time without your prior consents.
If this policy is not acceptable and you are unwilling to be bound by it, please do not enter any information about yourself through this site or our social media platforms.
HOW, WHERE AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When Greenz Travel collects information from you, we use it only for the purposes for which it was collected, and the other limited purposes outlined below.
We collect the following type of personal information for the following reasons:
- To answer a Contact or Enquiry to Greenz Travel: We collect Personal Information whenever you submit an enquiry or contact, provide feedbacks or comments or request assistance with a booking, in order to communicate with you, answer your questions and provide you with the best service;
- To process bookings and provide customer service: To book through our website, we will request you to disclose personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, payment details (credit card…), medical and health conditions and other identifying information in order for us to process orders and provide you customer the best service;
- To confirm your purchase and ensure you are correctly invoiced.
- To make a booking for an under-age person: We retain Personal Information from persons under 18 years of age with consent from a parent or legal guardian.You can access, view, or change this information at any time.
- To make a booking for a third party: When you book for someone else through our website, we will ask Personal Information about that person. You should obtain the consent of the other person prior to providing us with their Personal Information and provide that individual access to this policy. Any access to view or change the information of that third party will be available through your booking.
- To send our promotional material: We collect names, email addresses, date of birth, country of residence from people who subscribe to receive promotional material from us;You will always have the option to opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- To share in public: when you provide us with photos of your trip and a review, we ask for your permission to use the content provided on our website and social media platforms.By sharing this content with Greenz Travel Ltd, you allow us to store it in our database. You can deny access or change the information at any time by contacting us.
- To display relevant advertising: This advertising may be shown to you on our Platforms as well as third party platforms (including social media sites) and include information or offers that we believe you will find interesting.
- To participate in surveys, promotions and competitions: We may collect Personal Information when you participate in a survey, promotion or competition either conducted by us, by a third party on our behalf or as a prize supplier of the promotion/competition;
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-Personal Information on how you visit and access our website to help customise your user experience. Non-personal information might include your IP address, your browser type or operating system, the domain name from which you linked to our site, your city, and other general demographic information. For example, when you visit our site, we record general statistical information about your visit for statistical purposes. These statistics do not contain any Personal Information.
To protect you from ‘unsolicited commercial electronic messages’ (also known as Spam), we adhere to the New Zealand’s “Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007” reprinted as at 13 November 2018.
You can delete all or individuals’ cookies from your computer by accessing the privacy settings of your internet browser. You can also accept or decline cookies. However, declining cookies may interfere with your Internet navigation.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ensure that we only work with reputable providers or partners who commit to respecting customer privacy in accordance with accepted privacy principles.
We do not disclose any Personal Information except to:
Legal obligations: We will not sell, disclose or allow third parties to access your personal information without your consent, unless:
In those situations, you agree that we may disclose your personal information.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are able at anytime to access and modify any Personal Information we are holding on you, by writing or emailing us. Please see details on our “Contact us” page. Following the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, you may request details about the information we hold about you. If you are concerned about how we use your Personal Information or if you believe the Personal Information we hold about you is not accurate, complete, up to date or relevant, please let us know and we will promptly answer to you and/or correct those Information.
If you are no longer interested in receiving marketing or promotional material from us, you may unsubscribe by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also always have the option to opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our promotion emails.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected. We do take steps to ensure that your Personal Information are protected, secure and safeguard as it is reasonable in the circumstances to take, against loss, access, use, misuse, modification, or disclosure to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation.
We store all personal information supplied by the customer on a secure reservations database with controlled access in our office and in our secured Cloud server.
If it is necessary for the information to be given to a person in connection with the provision of a service to the agency, everything reasonably within the power of the agency is done to prevent unauthorised use or unauthorised disclosure of the information. We cannot be accountable and do not assume any liability for how third-party handle your Personal Information, whether obtained legally or illegally from our system.
We have implemented firewalls, data encryption systems and other security measures (using SSL and Re-Captcha technology) in order to provide the highest level of security.
Credit Card Information
If you have booked a trip which can incur additional charges such as, air access, additional accommodation, transport, equipment hire or other charges, we will ask to record your credit card details. This will only be required as a guarantee of payment, you are welcome to pay for any of these charges by internet banking or cash. We only store client credit card details in our secured database with controlled access and any pre-trip recording will be destroyed at the end of the trip.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Greenz Travel website may contain links to other websites of Interest. Please be aware that once you have used these links to access other websites, Greenz Travel is no longer responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. You should then look at the privacy policies that applies to the sites you are visiting.
Information collected by third party Platforms are held in accordance with their own rules:
By accessing this website, you agree to its Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies and all applicable Laws.
For the Terms and Conditions applying to products and services sold on this website, please refer to the related pages.
Although we endeavour to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code to this Website, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Website, or any data available from it, does not contain malicious code. We will not be liable for any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. You are responsible for ensuring that the process that you employ for accessing this Website does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or damage from malicious code.
Unless otherwise stated, all the material published on this website is subject to the copyright of Greenz Travel or its product and services providers.
Greenz Travel, Tourism New Zealand and the photographers of the images displayed on the website hold the credits and the rights attached to those photos.
You must not reproduce, copy, store or publish any of the material contained on this website without the prior written consent of Greenz Travel and the copyright holder when mentioned.
Greenz Travel Limited either owns or has the right to use the intellectual property rights with respect to this website and its content.
You may access this website from New Zealand or Overseas. The use of this website, its terms & conditions and its privacy policies are governed by the laws of New Zealand. The courts of New Zealand shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to the use of this website, its terms & conditions and its privacy policies. Greenz Travel Limited makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside of New Zealand. If you access this site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risks and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
This website is provided by Greenz Travel Limited as a service to the public and to promote the services and products within it.
Greenz Travel Limited is not responsible and disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Website, its information and services are provided to you on an “as is” basis. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, Greenz Travel Limited does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of information and material appearing on this Website, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose.
Neither Greenz Travel, nor its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns will, under any circumstances, be liable under the law of tort, of damages or otherwise for any loss of income, profits, contract, data or savings or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special loss or damage of any party (including third parties), however caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the reliance on any information on this Website.
The official and hence legal version of this website is written in the English language. Any translation of the content of this website into any other language is provided by automated systems and contains inaccuracies. Before booking any services or products with Greenz Travel you must have read and fully understood the relevant sections of the original English language version of this website.